Chris Barber is the first official supporter of the British Blues Museum. This is particularly fitting, as Chris was the first significant figure to bring American Blues artists to the UK who inspired British Blues musicians. Over a distinguished career of considerable length, Chris has performed and recorded with numerous Blues musicians from the UK and around the world.
Alongside Chris Barber as headline supporters of the British Blues Exhibition are:
- Top female British Blues vocalist Connie Lush;
- Blues-loving and UK-based American Huey Morgan, musician with Huey and the New Yorkers and BBC Radio DJ;
- One of the most famous and enduring British Blues artists, famous in his own right and for the legends in his bands, including Mick Taylor, Peter Green and Eric Clapton, John Mayall;
- Eldest son of Muddy Waters and, like his father, frequent visitor to the UK, Mud Morganfield
- Poet, musician, songwriter and producer, and songwriter with Cream, Pete Brown.
Further supporters will be announced.